Monday, June 28, 2010
I'm so excited I got another tatted item finished and listed. The tatted rosette was done a week ago, but it took awhile to find the right necklace for it. Originally, I planned to use a jump ring to attach it to a rubber cord necklace. Somehow, that just didn't seem quite right. The thread I used for this piece is black with silver flecks and I really wanted to highlight that tiny bit of sparkle. The black and silver seed bead strands look great with it and allowed me to fasten the tatting to them without using any metal pieces. The result is everything I hoped for! I have it listed now on Etsy and I'm hoping to sell it soon.