Years ago, my sister used to send us a handmade ornament every year for Christmas. Each one was different and several of them were personalized. I looked forward to getting those ornaments more than any present she sent with it. My kids can tell you that I'm the only one allowed to put those particular ornaments on the tree.
I was thinking that it would be really fun to put together an ornament exchange with anyone who wants to play along. Cookie exchanges always seemed like fun, but I'm a lousy cook. Trading ornaments seems much more fun. This is how it works:
- Fill out the form below in order to participate. (Information from this form will not be given or sold to others and I will not be bugging you other than to send you information about the exchange)
- You need to enter by November 19.
- Ornaments need to be mailed by November 25.
- I hate to set any sort of dollar amount guideline for this. Let's try to keep it handmade, if possible.
- Include a note with your ornament to tell the recipient how you made it, why you chose it, what it means, etc.
- If you do a blog post on the ornament(s) you send and/or receive, please send me a link so we all can see it. I'll try to learn how to do that Linky thing by then...