Jane's shop on Etsy is a delightful collection of colorful tatted creations as well as sewn pouches for carrying tatting supplies. Periodically, she has some wonderful Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles in her shop, crafted from the most beautiful wood by her sister (Sally) and her husband. Those shuttles sell out almost as soon as they are listed! I bought one last year, but I haven't used it yet since it seems more like a work of art than a tool.
What I love about Jane:
- She shares her successes and her mistakes
- She never stops creating
- She insists on charging reasonable prices for her tatted creations
- She often shares the tatting patterns she creates
- She is always willing to help teach those of us who are struggling with techniques
- I don't think she's met a creature she couldn't create in tatting
Even if you're not a tatter, you will love looking through Jane's shop and blog. As Jane says, "TATTING RULES THE WORLD."