Here’s how to join in:
- Go into your tracking service (ie. Google Analytics) and set the time period for February 1 to February 28.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Link that post at 3 Boys and a Dog (linky posted around the 5th of the month).
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site.
- 25 Motif Challenge sent me 85 visitors
- Someday Crafts sent me 39
- Craft-O-Maniac sent me 32
- Be Different Act Normal sent me 25
- Tip Junkie sent me 25
- Skip to My Lou sent me 18
- Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom sent me 18
- Tools Are For Women Too! sent me 14 (but then she disappeared)
- Today's Creative Blog sent me 12
- Tied - Sew Can Do and The Girl Creative each sent me 11
While preparing this list, I was happy to see that I'm getting good support from the tatting community (of course). I didn't include them on this list, but my posts to Facebook and Twitter are helping. Some referrals on this list are from comments I make on other people's blogs. The linky parties are also bringing people over. This is a great exercise to let you know which of your efforts are working so you can focus on them in the future.
Out of curiosity, I decided to see who my top referrers were for my Native and Pilgrim Etsy shop: