My employer, Heritage School, holds an boutique every November. Employees and community members enjoy the shopping and a percentage of sales at the boutique go to our Sub-for-Santa program. It's one of my favorites to be a vendor at. You don't have to man your booth (unless you want to) and the items are purchased at a centralized checkout. The booth charge is only $5 (or $10 if you need them to provide a table).
This boutique is what got me started since I was only out the $5 if nothing sold. Heritage employees also invite friends, neighbors, and family members to shop. If you're interested in participating, here is the information:
Our Christmas Boutique this year will be November 3-4, 2011 from
10:00 – 8:00 each day in the Activity Center. We would like to invite you to participate in our Boutique this year.
Please read the information below and return the top part of this form with your non-refundable booth space deposit indicating what type of space you need by October 24, 2011 to Heritage Schools – Bonnie Schrader,
5600 N Heritage Drive Provo, Utah 84604
* Booth charge will be $5.00 for a 6' space. You bring your own set up to display your items for sale.
* Booth charge will be $10.00 for a 6' space including a table to display your items for sale.
*Set up time is 4:00-7:00 pm. Wed., Nov.02, 2011 in the Activity Center Gym
*Take down time is 8:00-9:00 pm. Friday Nov.04, 2011. Please do not leave items over the weekend.
* Make a master list of items for sale to compare with our list of items sold (we have a central cashier). Although we take every precaution to make sure that items are not taken without payment we cannot be responsible for items that are missing. You are welcome to provide your own personnel to monitor your inventory if you have concerns.
* Make sure each item is clearly marked with the price and vendor name.
* Sales will be tabulated and a check will be mailed to the vendor within 7 working days.
*10% of all sales will be donated to Sub-for-Santa
*Please pass this information onto anyone you know that might be interested in participating as a vendor.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bonnie Schrader at
801-226-4602 or bonnie.schrader (at) heritagertc.org.