Fiverr allows you to search for the type of work you need done. You can also request your own specific "gig" and hope for someone to respond. You can sign up to offer your own services as well.
For only five dollars, it's not much of a risk. What can you get for your five dollars? Here are a few that I thought would be helpful for Etsy sellers:
- Critique your Etsy shop
- Create a banner for your Etsy shop
- Tweet about your shop (some do this several times per day without end)
- Edit your product photos
- Design a logo for your business
- Set up your blog
- Record a video promoting your product/business
- Create backlinks for your site
- Review your product on my site
- Write the name of your business on a sign, lips, fingernails, face....
Althout you can't expect an awesome logo or banner design for five dollars, this is an inexpensive way to get started. If you decide to sell your own services on Fiverr, you'll want to read this article that explains how much you actually make after fees. I'd love to hear from you if you decide to use Fiverr.